5.20.2010

Sorry I Missed You

Sometimes moments in life pass you up and you wish they hadn't. Sometimes you are late and miss everything you ever wanted. I have to believe everything happens for a reason. It keeps me sane in moments when my mind is rattling. I don't put much stock in the theory that hard times make the good ones more worthwhile.... no stock meaning I think its a little bit bullshit. For a lot of people the bad things seem to happen so frequently that the happiness can really only reminds you that those good times won't be around for very long. 
Once again I forgot to think of an ending.... or reason for writing a post. Maybe if you find yourself laying in an uncomfortable spot physically its much better than finding yourself in an uncomfortable spot mentally. 

No comments: