5.08.2010

Cinco Demayo

I shot a new party store on Cinco Demayo. I asked if they sold a lot of stuff that day. Surprisingly Sandusky doesn't make too big a to do about the old Mexican holiday as you would think. Or if they do, people don't find their fiesta supply needs met by a place appropriately named Party Place. I asked these two nice ladies if they would be good sports and wear some festive decor for a photo. They declined. Then I used force. But why shouldn't I. After all they work at the Party Place, so what do they expect. Look at it this way. The thought of having their photo in the paper the next day flaunting a shinny new sombrero is all the more reason to go out and have margaritas that night. Sadly though I didn't see them out and I had to drink theirs for them.

No comments: