1.31.2010

Bruce Manor/ She Bears

I'm just going to keep posting details from my magazine project. It deals with the lifestyle of young artists in Athens. I was inspired by The Fader, but feel like there are so many towns filled with a great arts and music culture that they all deserve their own space. So this is going to be my take on Athens. There are far too many artists and musicians to cover so I'm being a little selective, but also trying to cover the broad spectrum. Artists are wonderfully welcoming and eager to talk about what they do, so this is a nice break from running around trying to get access, granted I am still running around trying to meet up with everyone. Here are two shots from Bruce Manor, a great house filled with musicality from basement to roof. I'm going to spend some time there in the next 10 days trying to show what it really is to be a musician.

1 comment:

coolcool654 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.