5.08.2009

Film Scans

A couple more shots from the Mamiya. Just thought the first shot was kind of symbolic of the title of my blog. I was sitting and looking at a photo I took today on my laptop and held my fingers up to black out the sides of the frame and realized how small the view is from inside the view finder and how different a photographer life will be viewing things from this tiny rectangle while the rest of the world gets such a wider view, yet photographers seem to see the world in a much broader way figuratively speaking. 
The second shot is just a frame from a few new friends, Dustin, and Justin, playing some football in Newstraitsville from a couple weeks ago. It seems like every time I go out to the town they're playing football or getting a group of kids together to play.

No comments: