12.05.2007


As soon as I see hills I know right where I am, Home.

I drive a lot when I'm at home because everything in the Ohio Valley is so spread out, and I always get distracted by the sky and feel like I should be sitting there with a tripod and my camera trying to capture the sky. I feel so bad sometimes because I miss so many great moments. I usually find some excuse to tell myself and justify why I'm not taking pictures like Oh sunsets aren't very photojournalistic or I blaim my big lense for being to much of a hassle to lift, but lately I've been forcing myself to shoot at every opportunity because everything is worthy of a picture and no excuse should be good enough to stop me from taking pictures, I mean what if Ansel Adams would have said Naah this view camera is just too big I think I'll just stay inside and play the piano today.

No comments: